Age spots are yellowish-brown spot also known as liver spots or brown spots. These are actually due to ageing. But still the main cause of age spots is due to over exposure to sun. Impaired liver functions and dietary factors, nutritional factor cause this spots.
Melanin is the pigment to give your skin color the excess production of melanin results the skin has brown or sun spots may occur. These spots are usually after the age of 55 years old. There are harmless and painless but affect the beauty of skin. They take years to form and eliminating them takes time too. If not cure or excess may lead to skin cancer. So special care should be taken in considering this spots. Here are the special home remedy for your skin care and age spots.
Self care guidelines
- Improve your diet habit by taking vegetables and fruits, drink enough water daily.
- Avoid excess sweets, caffeine, alcohol, coffee, and junk food.
- Avoid excess oily, spicy , excess cold and hot foods.
- Take the food rich in beta-carotene as carrots, spinach, potatos, spinach. Etc
- Take potassium rich foods like banana, potato, pumpkin, mango etc.
- Food containing rich source of Vit E like almonds, cashew nuts, soya should be taken.
- Zinc is very important for skin care, so recommended source of Zinc like orange, grapes, tomatoes include in your diet.
- Rub the aloe vera juice on the spots daily twice for a month or two month.
- Apply castor oil locally on the spots two times a day morning and evening. Rub well it should disappear in a month.
- Root of manjistha powder with hot water taking daily helps lot. Locally application of manjistha powder with honey heals inflammation and gives your skin tone and smoothness.
- Rub the fresh lemon juice on the age spots two times a day. While going out you let it dry and go out. It takes 1-3 month to disappear completely.
- Squeeze onion in cheese clothe.mix with two teaspoonful of vinegar and rub into the spots. Doing this two times a day and spots disappear.
- Mix olive oil with equally amount of vinegar and apply it locally before your bath.
- Sandalwood is the best for skin care so paste of sandalwood applying locally helps fade of age spots.
- Use the skin cream rich in vitamin E and take vitamin supplement if necessary.
- Sweating is very good for removing the toxins from the body.
- Daily use of sunscreen helps your protecting your skin going out in sunlight. Apply sunscreen half an hour before you go expose to sunlight and apply frequently.
thanks Dr. Ram , so we should eat sweet food ya
thanks for tips
AHJ is looking for partner sites in the medical genre. AmericanHealthJournal is a health website containing three thousand of high quality medical videos. We are looking for professionals who may be interested in contributing guest blogs to our brand. Please get in touch with us at our contact page on our website.