Everyone is conscious about their skin. So you should be more conscious about your skin in the winter seasons. There are many products in the market for protecting your skin but you probably think first and foremost about products if it is suitable for cold weather or not. However winter skin care requires more best that ensure the dry skin of your types. Simple consideration may help you lot. Here are some of the major tips for caring your skin in cold.
Protect your skin from these harsh weather changes by following a few important tips:
- Use Sunscreen. TYou have to protect your skin from the sun glare from snow and ice using the best sunscreen while enjoying outdoor activities.
- Boost Your Moisturizing routine. Most professional skin-care specialists recommend three or more times a day during the winter. You should use the moisturizer heavier, thicker or even foamy opaque style moisturizer during cold seasons.Dont use the same moisturizer throughout the year.
- Take fewer baths and avoid hot water. Both dry the skin, adding to those cold weather skin woes.
- Exercise regularly. Increase your circulation to deliver more nutrients to your skin cells. It is known to boost collagen production, a natural skin-saver.
- Eat Fish. It’s high in omega 3 fatty acids which are proven to revitalize skin.
- Use a humidifier (especially in the bedroom), to help put lost moisture back into the air – and your skin.
- Wear lipstick You should use the lipstick to avoid dry and cracked lips. Reapply timely to avoid sore and chapped lips.
- Exfoliate weekly. Smooth away dry patches on your face and body with a weekly exfoliation treatment.
- Stay away from alcohol-based skin-care products. The use of alcohol makes the skin dry and more winter skin problem occurs. So you must avoid the use the alcohol.
- Wear skin-friendly clothes. You should be conscious about the winter wearing. People are prone to weary itchy heavy fabrics that irritate skin. Bundling up for cold weather activities can also cause overheating and sweating.
- Diet For the sake of your health as well as your skin, consider kicking your habit for coffee, carbonated drinks, and tea (all of which are diuretics and can cause dehydration), opting instead for pure water. By getting the recommended six to eight glasses daily.
I would like to know more details about balancing colour of complexion.Because now days ladies more consent about to get effective medicine for it.They looking for improvement fast within 1 month without any side effect.i need advice about that and then training course for bridal with effective product for all type of skin.
please feel free to reply for recommend beautician training course in India.
Thanks for the article. very much desired for herself found it. very important to be well groomed at all times. More information is at feminine look