Each 1g contains:
Method of preparation
All the herbs are made into fine powder and mixed together to make a homogeneous mixture (Bhaisajya Ratna-valı-: Strı-roga-dhika-ra).
- Rasa (taste): Astringent, pungent, sweet, bitter
- Vı-rya (energy): Warming\
- Vipa – ka (post-digestive effect): Pungent
- Gun.a (quality): Light, dry
- Dos.a effect: PKV−, V+ in excess
- Dha-tu (tissue): Plasma, blood, muscle, reproductive
- Srotas (channel): Female reproductive, circulatory, water
- Raktapittahara Alleviates bleeding disorders
- Strı-rogaghna Alleviates gynaecological conditions
- S´vetapradara Gynaecological pacifier
- A -rtava s´amana Treats leucorrhoea
- Stambhana Prevents leakage of fluids
- Kas.a – ya Astringent
Haemostatic, vulnerary, uterine tonic, circulatory regulator, menstrual regulator, vasoconstrictor, alterative, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic
Gynaecology Pus yanuga is indicated for all female menstrual disorders involving congestion in the artava srotas (female reproductive channel). Conditions involving excessive bleeding such as metrorrhagia, fibroids and endometriosis are treated with this formula. Excess water stagnation with uterine tumours, ovarian cysts and leucorrhoea are dried up and reduced. Dysmenorrhoea due to high pitta and kapha is regulated as the obstruction causing the pain is removed. Menstrual irregularities such as mid-cycle bleeding and perimenopausal flooding are normalised. All inflammations and irritations, such as in thrush and vulvodynia, are treated.
Pregnancy With a restless fetus and mid-term bleeding pus yanuga is indicated. It is also of great benefit post-partum to astringe the uterus muscles and purify the stanya srotas (lactation channel).
Blood Conditions involving excess bleeding, especially from the bowel and urinary system, are astringed and rectified. It specifically focuses on rakta dhatu, and the reckless movement of blood flooding out of its channel is addressed by reducing the stagnation that is causing the overflow. The blood nourishing action of the herbs help to treat anaemia. As a vasoconstrictor it tonifies the capillaries and assists the relaxation–contraction cycle in the capillary beds.
Nerves Irritations of the nervous system causing pain and uterine spasms are soothed.
- Kañcanara guggulu with fibroids, endometriosis and fibroids.
- Kai´sor guggulu with breast cysts and uterine tumours with heat signs.
- Punarnavadi guggulu in leucorrhoea, water retention and swollen breasts.
- Shatavari and ashwagandha for infertility and menstrual irregularity.
Constipation; very high vata.
1–5g three times per day with rice water.
- This is a complex formula involving multiple actions. Astringents such as amrabija, arjuna, lodhra, bilvamool, kutaja, nilotpal and patha all hold blood in its proper channels and clear kapha congestion.
- Cooling herbs such as sariva, chandan, daruharidra and yastimadhu help to clear pitta.
- Menstrual regulators such as mustaka, lodhra, and patha help to normalise the cycle.
- Antispasmodic vata-reducing herbs such as katphala, mustaka, yastimadhu, and sunthi help with pain and uterine tension.
- Tonics such as sariva, draksa, yasthimadhu, arjuna and mustaka all help to nourish rasa and rakta, hence building the blood count.
- It is known as pusyanuga as the plants in this formula should be collected when the moon is in the pus.ya constellation in December and January.
very true.pushayanuga choornam also helps in treating the post-coital backache in females.it imparts strength to the”arthavaha shrotas” and normalises the function of apana vaayu
This is a message to the webmaster. Does your website get enough traffic or rank for keywords with Google? Well we can help! We can provide you with tens of thousands of backlinks to your site! This will help your rankings on Google and make your website more visible to your target audience. Take a quick look as I am sure you will be interested.