- Neem oil – It is extracted from Neem seed. It has insecticidal property so used as pesticides, insecticides, fungicides and for other application.
- Neem leaves– It has great importance in Ayurveda. It is applied as the paste form in skin to cure skin problems. It is also beneficial for chicken pox. It is used to make Neem tea i.e. consumed to reduce fever due to Malaria and to treat irritated throat. Fresh Neem leaves are consumed to cure Diabetes. It also smoothening effect.
- Neem twig – It is used as a teeth cleaning brush in Indian sub continent. It is extremely beneficial for teeth.
- Neem seed cake – It is the left over part of Neem seed used to enrich the soil. It also reduces the nitrogen loss of soil. It is also used as nematicide.
- Neem extract has spermicidal properties, so it is used for making contraceptives.
- Neem enhances the body’s internal defense system. And boost our natural immunity.
- In addition to them, it is great to treat acne, psoriasis, eczema and other skin infections.
So we must, preserve and plant Neem and use it to our level based to create healthy world which is the goal of Ayurveda.