A large formula for reducing vata with appropriate herbs Mahanarayan Tail is one of the most trusted and the most widely used massage oil in Ayurvedic therapy for its sure anti-arthritic effect. For centuries, Mahanarayan Oil has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for vata balancing.It is a rich combination of anti arthritic ayurvedic herbs, produce no irritation on skin application, arrest further progress of chronic arthritic changes like joints pain & stiffness, restricted movement, distortion etc. and restores normal joint functions.
(Bhaisajya Ratnavali: vatavyadhyadhikara)
Til tail (Sesamum indicum), Godugdha (cow milk), Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Punarnava (Borhaavia diffusa), Arni (Clerodrum phlomidis), Shyonak (Oroxylum indicum), Patla (Stereospemum suveolens), Prasarni (Paederia foetida), Brihati (Solanum indicum), Kantakari (Solanum xenthocarpum), Bala (Sida cordifolia), Atibala (Abutilon indicum), Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris), Bilva (Aegle marmelos), Mishreya (Foeniculum vulgare), Devdar (Cedrus deodara), Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi), Vacha (Acorus calamus), Shwet Chandan (Santalum album), Tagar (Valeriana wallichii), Kushth (Saussurea lappa), Ela (Elettaria cardamomum), Mashparni (Phaseolus trilobus), Mudgparni (Teramnus labialis), Shalparni (Desmodium gangeticum), Prishniparni (Uraria picta), Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata), Saindhav (Rock salt), Neem (Azadirachta indica), Shaileyak (Parmelia perlata).
Apply a little warm oil on joints, massage softly until complete penetration. Massage morning and evening, at least for 5 minutes on each part
Apply twice per day or take 2 teaspoons internally for oleation therapy or asthma
External application – As per requirement
Enema – 60-200 ml.
Internal use – 6 ml. with lukewarm water or milk Nasal Therapy ( Nasya): 2 to 8 drops in each nostril.
Uses: Where there is pain in sciatica, gout, breathingproblems, lung congestion and impotence. Rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, cervical-lumbar spondylitis, frozen joints, backache, strains & sprains, sciatica and all alike musculoskeletal inflammatory disorders.
- It provides strengthens nerves, muscles and ligaments.
- It relieves muscle and joint stiffness. It reduces pain and inflammation.
- Osteo-arthritis, stroke, Bell’s palsy, Parkinson’s disease, cervical spondylitis, Vata-Disorders
- It enhances cutaneous and capillary blood circulation, adds strength and is a great help during the phase of physiotherapy, which is a part of the re-habilitation process in stroke.
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) a unique ingredient traditionally known for its role as a nervine tonic and adding strength to the musculature, Milk for its demulcent properties.