Dancing can be a most enjoyable form of exercise. Everybody likes to dance in the music for expression. But, what most people don’t know is that it also has a large number of health benefits. It is the simplest and most powerful tips for healthy living. Actually dance is full mind and body workout. You feel good on soul and also mind with dance. Whether you dance classical, jaaz, modern, salsa etc it is helpful for your fitness of body and mind together. It is the good form of exercise ever known. Dancing has physical and psychological health benefits. Beyond the yoga and pranayam it is the second tips for keeping your body and mind sweet and fine.
- Increase in range of motion and flexibility.
- Lubricates connective tissue and joints to help you maintain better health.
- Stretches and strengthens muscles. You move in a variety of ways when you dance, so,
- many different muscle groups get worked.
- Improves circulation throughout the body and brain.
- Works the heart and lungs, thereby improving cardiovascular health.
- Burns calories, making it a fun way to manage weight.
- strengthen bones and muscles without hurting your joints
- tone your entire body
- improve your posture and balance, which can prevent falls
- increase your stamina and flexibility
- reduce stress and tension
- build confidence
- provide opportunities to meet people, and
- ward off illnesses like diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, osteoporosis, and depression
- Dancing is good physical exercise. It is good way to burn off excessive fat. It tones up the body
- It makes you feel energetic and vibrant. Listening to good music and dancing to it can be exciting
- Psychologically, it is relaxing. It makes feel good. Your mood improves. It can make you feel good if you are depressed and lonely
- Old people feel young
- Dance reduces stress. You forget your day’s tensions when you dance
- For those who are figure conscious, it is good form of exercise
- It improves the muscles and coordination
- Lowers risk of coronary heart disease
- Strengthens the bone hips and those of the legs
- It can decrease the risk of Alzheimer’s disease and many other forms of dementia among the elderly
- It enhances the blood flow to the brain
- Relieves you of toxins through sweat
- Reduces blood pressure and lowers cholesterol
- One develop strong social ties, which is good for psychological well-being
- It motivates you
- It improves posture
- Your are more self-confident
Like other moderate, low-impact, weight bearing activities, such as brisk walking, cycling or aerobics, dancing can help. Either dancing at any age and music it is great form of exercise for all the disease of individual. It is not restricted in most of disease and it is believed dancing maintain physical fitness and prevent from many diseases. So dancing is encouraged to all age groups.
humm very nice tips. thanks Dr ram
oh great, we dance at school but we don’t know it’s benifits . Thanks DR. Ram
thanks for this tips Dr. Ram