Honey is the wonderful gift of god full of antioxidant, energy and healing power. Honey has been used as both superfood and medicine from 1000’s years ago. Honey is the rich source of all the important nutrients which are important for growth and development of human body. It has the property of antimicrobial and best edible diet. According to Ayurveda, Honey is the secondary diet than Mothers milk for the baby. Early morning taking honey with hot water or lemon water is beneficial for obesity. Along with this taking Honey with hot milk, curd, hot water, lemon water, rice water, banana, salads, etc. The vitamins present in honey are B6, thiamin, niacin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid and certain and amino acids. The minerals found in honey include calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, sodium and zinc. Raw honey is—An Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Viral, Anti-Fungal Substance. Honey has both medicinal and dietary uses. Honey itself is sweet as an antiseptic, an emollient, a preservative, soothing, and more!
- Mix zinger juice with honey, it is best remedy for cough and cold.
- Mix mango juice with honey, it is an excellent remedy for polio.
- Banana and honey is the best remedy for leucorrhoea in female.
- Honey is the secondary diet for baby.
- Pure honey may promote better blood sugar control.
- Honey is the ideal liver fuel because it contains a nearly 1:1 ratio of fructose to glucose.
- Honey boosts immunity.
- Honey has wound healing capacity. Honey has been used topically as an antiseptic therapeutic agent for the treatment of ulcers, burns and wounds for centuries.
- It is only natural sweeteners fat free and cholesterol free.
- It is an anti allergic agent. Taking orally or applying locally prevent the allergic reactions.
- Honey act as the hair conditioner mixing with water and washing hair.
- Honey is an excellent exfoliant. Scrubbing face with honey give shine and soften the skin.
- Honey helps to rid off hangover of alcohol as it speed up metabolism of alcohol.
- Taking Ayurvedic medicines will help easy absorption and metabolism.
- Honey can used as lip balm in lips and kajal in eyes.
Leave a Comment