Carrot juice is very common in our kitchen. Carrot juice and health go hand in hand. Carrot juice is associated with many health benefits. Making carrot juice is very easy if we have a electric juice machine. Another method of creating carrot juice is by using a blender. You can put fresh carrot in the machine and prepare carrot juice easily. We can also drink fresh carrot juice instead of tea, coffee in morning and evening time in combination with other healthy fruits like lemon, kiwi, apple, pinepple, peach, strawberry, raspberry and others.
Carrot juice has a particularly high content of β-carotene, a source of vitamin A, but it is also high in B complex vitamins like folate, and many minerals including calcium, copper, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, and iron. It is an excellent natural remedy for cleansing the body from harmful substances. It is recommended against poor digestion, gastritis, osteochondrosis, polyarthritis, bowel problems and hemorrhoids. it is recommended for daily a glass of carrot juice for good health.
Some important health benefits of carrots juice are:
- Carrot juice alleviates fatigue of the heart muscle and regulates the exchange of substances in the body and therefore affects on the regulation of body weight.
- It relax mental fatigue which originated from the heavy intellectual work and stress.
- It contains Vitamin E which helps in preventing cancer, helps against cholesterol, tones and revitalizes the skin and contains less calories
- Carrot juice contains less calories and is very beneficial for weight loss
- Aches and pains associated with aging lessen with the intake of carrot juice.
- Carrot juice contains Vitamin A which improves eye-sight and helps in bone disorders, osteoporosis etc.
- It contains potassium which helps against cholesterol.
- The juice revitalizes and tones the skin.
- Carrot juice is very rich in beta-carotene which is an antioxidant and it prevents cell degeneration. The aging process is also slowed down.
- Drinking carrot juice is very for good prenatal health, eyesight, bones, teeth, liver, nails, skin and hair.
- Carrots aid digestion by increasing saliva and supplying the minerals, vitamins and enzymes required for it.
- Carrot juice helps in increasing the menstrual flow and regulating cycle.