Brihat kamchudamani is an excellent remedy for premature ejaculation and impotency in reference to Bhaisajya Ratnawali. It is very popular remedy for impotency, sexual disorder and weakness. There is an different branch of Ayurveda for Sexual health. Kamchudamani Ras is an Ayurvedic herbo-mineral medicine ingredients, in tablet form. Sexual health and Ayurveda has intimate relation from the beginning. Ayurveda is the Vast ocean of healing science, Kamchunamani ras is the important part of sexual and reproductive health. It is a balanced combination of muktapishti , swarnabhasma, rajatbhasma, jaiphal & other herbs.
Kamchudamani Ras ingredients:
- Moti Bhasma – Pearl Bhasma
- Swarnamakshika Bhasma – Bhasma of Gold pyrite
- Swarna Bhasma – Gold Bhasma
- Vanga Bhasma – Tin Bhasma
- Rajata Bhasma – Silver Bhasma
- Japatri, Jatiphala – Leaves and fruits of Nutmeg – Myritica fragrans
- Lavanga – Clove – Syzigium aromaticum
- Twak – Cinnamon – Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Patra – Cinnamomum tamala
- Ela – Cardamom – Elettaria cardamomum
- Nagakeshara – Mesua ferrea
Bhaisajya Ratnawali (BR)
Kamchudamani Ras Vati Benefits:
- It is used as natural aphrodisiac.
- It is used to treat PE and ED.
- Works like necter in those who have diminished libido & vigour.
- Take care of mental & physical impotence & energises the body.
- Oligo spermia, impotence, frigidity diabetes, urine related problems, swelling, female disorders, indigestion, passes of semen with urine etc.
Effect on Tridosha – Balances Vata
125 mg to 250 mg – 1 – 2 tablets once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
This medicine is traditionally administered along with luke warm milk
Kamchudamani Ras side effects:
- Self medication of rasa medicine may cause serious adverse effects.
- Avoided in children and pregnant.
- Overdose may cause tremors, dizziness, oral ulcers, gastric pain etc.
- Should be taken under the strict supervision of medical professional.
- Overdosage may cause side effects like tremors, dizziness etc.
- Should be taken in prescribed dose for certain period of time.
Dear Dr.Bhandari, Thanks for making us to remember the old recipe Brihat Kama chudamani Ras. Who manufactures this medicine ? The side effects listed out by you has any practical validity ? How many patients did you treat ?Kindly let me know.
I want vrihad kamchudamani ras. Vrihad vangeshwar ras. And kadev avleh. So pl. Give me yr. Con. No.
Kamchunamani ras, vangeshwar ras. Kamdev avleh. I was teken and hyper acidity. Mouth redness. So tell me how tek this
I was taking kamchunamani ras. Vangeshwar ras. Kamdev avleh. First time then hyper acidity. Toncilytice redness. So tell me how can i take this medicine next time. Pl.