Memory consists of remembering what has been learnt recently or in the past. Many people have problems in memory which may be a temporary phase (eg. After a head injury or a fit) or a permanent and progressive disorder. Ayurveda and herbal medicine has proven very good result for improving the memory power. If you are not satisfied with your memory, you can follow the ayurveda remedies and herbs for betterment.
Temporary loss of memory is due to:
- Head injury
- A bout of excessive alcohol
- Acute anxiety or stress disorder
Permanent loss of memory:
- Degenerative disease eg. Alzheimer’s disease
- Tumours of the brain
- Deficiency of vitamin B1 and B12
- Syphilis, AIDS
- Chronic alcoholism
- Amla is the best for poor memory. Its powder, Murrraba, vegetable can be consumed.
- 5-10 almonds should be taken daily. Soak almonds overnight. Mix in 1 glass milk. Drink while still warm for 15 to 40 days.
- The fruits rich in phosphorus are considered as the best home remedy for memory weakness. Apple, grapes, figs, dates and oranges are considered to be more effective home remedy for weak memory.
- Brahmi vati 1 tablet twice daily with milk after meals
- Tablet Mentat 1 tablet three times a day
- Brahmighrita One teaspoonful twice daily with milk
- Tablet Brento 1 tablet twice daily
- Sarsatwaristha 3 teaspoonful with equal amount of water twice daily
Do’s and Don’ts
- You should free from worries, anxiety, depression, emotional stress.
- Meditation proves useful in correcting and promoting your memory power.
- Yoga, pranayam, Reiki if possible try to continue for concentration and memory power.
- Main cause of poor memory is lack of sleep so make a sound sleeping habit in time.
[…] you can reduce its appearence with these two simple things.Hope that helpsPowered by Yahoo! AnswersGeorge asks…cellulite creams that work?people who have actually tried any cellulite creams, which …ple who have actually tried any cellulite creams, which have you found to work best/fastest. if it […]
first of all thx to u .ur website is great . i want to know how we can know that plant we r using is real gota kula .becoz there r many loook alike also present in jungle what is taste and smell of gota kula plant .how can we sure that this gota kula or brahmi plant .
same about bacopa herb .how can we sure that this is real bacopa her , i send u email too with pics plz check it and reply assp
Thanks for sharing this. I have a terrible memory and I’ve been trying to improve, so I’m going to experiment with your suggestions.
If it’s definitely not your lucky nighttime on the live roulette kitchen table subsequently possibly seeking another roulette strategy may very well be worth it. Developing the well-defined rise with United states person popularity in the 1960
My web-site :: go back