School age is very delicate between armature and fully mature. This period is very important period for school child especially girls are very conscious about their beauty. The ancient science of Ayurveda is an ancient philosophy based on Eastern ideas about the body and the mind. Ayurveda teaches that each individual has the power to heal themselves, and that diet should be based upon each person’s unique constitution. Many of the Ayurvedic tips and practices meant to benefit the skin and aid beauty can be utilized by people of any body type. Follow these tips to experience the natural remedies offered through Ayurvedic tradition. Faulty eating routines are known as the main reason. Hence ayurvedic treatment is centered on some very vital food intake limitations as well as governing body of special herbs for containing the problem.
Diet for beauty care
- Avoid taking food in under very short spans of time could be a poor eating habit which might be responsible for skin problems like acne and blackheads.
- Avoid eating anything within a couple of hours of lunch or supper. Ayurvedic practices rest on the belief that food has to be allowed enough time to digest.Ayurveda also depends on the fact that eating incompatible foods jointly can further aggravate acne-related troubles. Eg . eating fish and milk together could be unsafe.
- You have to eaten food as per the intention of the body. Ayurveda narrates that consuming food against the bodies wished to can also conduct to visible skin problems.
- Extreme over sweet and fatty food is to be avoided particularly during the summer months.
- Avoid food preparations, that are hot and spicy.Give into fresh fruits as a lot as possible.
- Choose consuming leafy veggies.
Ayurvedic Beauty Tips
- Mix equal quantities of cucumber juice, rose water and lime juice. Wash the face and apply it overnight. Rinse off in the morning. This clears the complexion and keeps it healthy.
- Mix equal quantities of lime juice, glycerin and rose water. This lotion if applied to the face regularly at bed time is very useful in removing pimples, blackheads and other stains of the skin. It makes the skin soft, and can also be applied to other parts of the body (hands, feet etc.)
- Take equal quantities of turmeric powder and wheat flour and make a paste with sesame oil. Apply it to the face to remove unwanted hair.
- Apply orange juice to the face for smooth and soft skin.
- Make a paste of raw carrots and apply it to the face. Wash it after one hour. The skin will become glowing.
- Regular application of mint juice to the face helps to remove stains.
- Sandal wood powder pack to rejuvenate skin
Mix Sandal wood powder ,Turmeric powder & Milk to form a paste. Apply this as face pack.
- Take 30 ml. of cabbage juice and blend one teaspoonful of honey in it. This combination, if applied routinely to the face, improves to put by the wrinkles away.
- Take 50 ml. of fresh (unboiled) milk, two teaspoonfuls of lime juice and a pinch of salt in it. Practice it as a cleansing gel. It benefits to the antiseptic the deep pores of skin.
- Take 50 ml. of tomato juice and blend with one teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply this blend to the face. It improves to make the skin soft and glowing.
- Prepare a mixture of lemon, honey, and vegetable oil. Apply this paste on dry skin and clean after 10-15 min. This mixture is a good moisturizer for dry skin
- Take same amounts of wheat flour and turmeric powder make a paste with using sesame oil. Apply it to the face to take off undesired hair.
- Make a paste of raw carrots and apply it to the face and Wash it after one hour and see your skin will become glowing.
- Apply orange juice to the face for soft and smooth skin.
- Mix same amounts of rose water, lime juice and glycerin. Applied this lotion to the face generally at bed time is very functional in taking off pimples, blackheads and other marks of the skin. It prepares the skin soft, and can as well as be applied to other parts of the body such as feet, hands, etc.
- Make a paste using Turmeric with a slight raw milk and lemon juice. Apply it on the skin, it will help in taking off a sunburn.
- Routine application of mint extracts to the face helps to remove blemishes.
- Buttermilk is additional proven recipe to discolor the sun sunburn. Cleansing your face with Buttermilk regularly for several days, and you would notice the difference. Being a natural acerbic, it shades the skin and is perfect for oily to combination skin.
- Coconut oil is helpful oil for the skin, and can be used topically to help heal the skin after any kind of a burn. Coconut oil helps re-hydrate the skin.
- A persistent rash can be a symptom of toxins in the blood. To purify the blood, take a mild herbal laxative followed by a cup of burdock tea.
Very good beauty tips for girls, lets try