If your teeth are dull, yellow and stained then think of ayurvedic treatment that has no side affect and leads to the permanent whitening and strengthening of the teeth. Ayurvedic tips for teeth must be followed in routine to get the best teeth and forever. Also ayurvedic treatment will lead to the whole mouth care instead of just teeth.
These days many teeth whitening treatments in the form of ayurvedic paste, herbs, tooth powder are available. But along with this by making some changes in the diet will also lead to the whitening of teeth and so come under ayurvedic tips for teeth.
Popular Ayurvedic Herbs for Teeth Care
Margosa (Azadirachtha indica)
Since ages Indian have been using the neem or Margosa twig as a tooth brush to keep their teeth clean and strong. This is one of the best ayurvedic herbs known for curing any type dental problem. You can also apply neem oil as antiseptic against bad breath and microorganism.
Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum)
Brush your teeth with the powder made from the leaves of Holy Basil. To make this dry the leaves of this herb under the Sun and ground it. Whitening of teeth is one thing that can be achieved from the Holy Basil. But along with this pyorrhea (bleeding in gums) can also be treated with holy basil.
Babul (Acacia arabica)
As per ayurveda babul’s importance in tooth care in incomparable. Use the twig of babul plant as a tooth brush just like neem and feel the freshness for the whole day. Tannin in babul will help in the whitening of teeth.
Ayurvedic Tips for Teeth Care
- Mix mustard oil and salt. Apply this paste daily on your teeth with the help of your finger. This will cause the whitening and leads to the strengthening of your teeth.
- Make the paste of mustard oil and basil leaves. Daily brush your teeth with this. This is a very good ayurveda tips for teeth whitening.
- Rub your teeth with babul or neem twigs instead of brush in the morning. Rub these vigorously to remove any plaque.
- In diet make sure to have something bitter, astringent and pungent. This will not allow the plaque to accumulate on teeth that leads to many teeth problem.
- Eat less of chocolate and sugar content as sugar is harmful for teeth. If you are eating it then make sure to rinse your mouth properly so that no sugary content remains in your mouth and on teeth. Drink less tea and coffee to have white and strong teeth.
- Do not smoke.
- Do not eat paan or beetle leaf for long life of your teeth and yourself.