Swarna Vasant Malti Ras is a wonderful Ayurvedic herbal medicines which are useful for all age groups, child-adult-old age for number of illness. It is an excellent Rasayana (macrobiotic or lengthening lifespan) medicines. It has a major ingredients of gold which shows best rejuvenative effects which has preventive, promotive and curative effects. This wonderful rasayana can be used in any season, any environment, prakriti without any side effects. Gold is present in this medicine so it is a bit costly but it has multi actions in major ailments. It is used in chronic fever, cough and asthma. This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision. This medicine is also known as Swarna Malini Vasant and Swarna vasant malti rasa
Reference: Bhaisajya Ratnavali
Suvarna Malini Vasanta Ras ingredients:
- Svarna Bhasma – Gold Bhasma – 1 gram
- Mukta Bhasma – Bhasma of Pearl – 2 grams
- Darada – Purified Cinnabar (An ore of Mercury and suphur) – 3 grams
- Maricha – Pepper – Piper nigrum
- Kharpara – Rasaka – 8 grams
- Parada – Purified and processed Mercury
- Gandhaka – Purified and processed Sulphur
- Vyosha – Pepper, long pepper and ginger
- Tamra bhasma – Copper bhasma
- Ayas Bhasma – Iron Bhasma
The above ingredients are ground with
- Kantakari rasa (Juice extract of Solanum xanthocarpum)
- Dhattura rasa (Juice extract of Datura metel)
- Katuki rasa (Juice extract of Picrorhiza kurroa)
Vasant Malti Ras Benefits:
- All kinds of general debility, sexual weakness, physical and mental weakness, weak digestion, tiredness.
- Leucorrhoea, irregular period, and all kind of gynaecological disorders.
- Chronic fever, Typhoid fever, Pneumonia, cough, bronchitis, Tuberculosis, asthma, as it shows Immune booster action.
- Liver problems, splenomegaly.
- Aphrodisiac, Anti ageing
Effect on Tridosha – Balances Kapha and Vata
Vasant Malti Ras dosage:
- (125 mg) 1 – 2 tablets once or twice a day before or after food
- As directed by an Ayurvedic Physician
It is suggested to administer Vasant Malti ras with Honey for better absorption and efficiency.
Swarna vasant malti rasa possible side effects:
- It is to be taken under supervision of an Ayurveda specialist.
- It is avoided to small children and during pregnancy.
- Strictly follow the dosage because over dosage may cause hyperacidity and numerous effects.
- It should be taken for limited period of time as advised by an Ayurveda doctor.
- Report the effects timely to the doctor for timely management.