Nepal Ayurvedic Medical Council (NAMC) is the authentic, autonomous body established according to Ayurveda Medical council act 2045 under Ministry of Health and Population (Nepal). NAMC is the government body to register, regulate the Ayurveda Manpower in Nepal. NAMC is established to make effective Ayurvedic system and for the registration of Ayurvedic manpower, institution, companies and so on. Nepal Ayurvedic Medical Council also has developed code of ethics for Ayurveda Doctor, Educational institutions etc in Nepal.
Function and Objective
- Arrange necessary things to run Ayurveda medical treatment system by strengthening Provision of Ayurveda medical science.
- Helps to develop the Ayurvedic medicinal system.
- To determine the qualification of Ayurveda manpower, Ayurvedic Doctor, AHA, AAHW etc.
- Advice government on production, distribution of Ayurvedic medicines.
- To help suggesting government to make necessary Arrangement on research of Ayurveda in Nepal.
- To recognize Ayurveda institution, company and organization.
- To determine curriculum, examinations system and infrastructures of Ayurveda Instution in Nepal.
- To recognize the educational qualification granted in Ayurveda & Auxiliary medical science.
- To determine Ayurveda health policies to run Ayurveda system in Nepal.
- To determine code of conduct of Ayurveda doctors and protecting Ayurveda professionals.
|1||Ayurved Campus Kritipur||Kritipur,Kathmandu,Nepal||–||B.A.M.S||T.U.||–|
|2||Mithila Ayurved College And Research||Ganguli,Dhanusha,Nepal||–||B.A.M.S||N.S.U||–|
|4||Kapilbastu Multipal Campus||Taulihawa,Nepal||–||A.H.A||N.S.U||–|
|5||Nikhil Ayurvedic College||Kaski,Pokhara,Nepal||–||A.H.A||N.S.U||–|
|6||Janak Ayurvedic College||Janakpur,Nepal||–||A.H.A||N.S.U||–|
|8||Uttam Dhanwantari Ayurvedic College||Gaur,Rautahat,Nepal||–||A.H.A||N.S.U||–|
|9||Jagadamba Ayurvedic College||Gaur,Rautahat,Nepal||–||A.H.A||N.S.U||–|
|10||Professional Training Center||Shishabani,Jahada,Morang,Nepal||–||A.A.H.W||C.T.E.V.T||–|
|11||Jagadamba Medical Institute||Rajbiraj,Nepal||–||A.A.H.W||C.T.E.V.T.||–|
|12||Ayurved Medical Institute||Janakpur,Nepal||–||A.A.H.W||C.T.E.V.T.||–|
Nepal Ayurvedic Medical Council
Nardevi, Nardevi Ayurbedic Hospital Complex
Phone/Fax : 977-1-4259678
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org