Ayurvedic herbal prepration are proven best for aphrodisiac property. Ayurvedic medicine are best sexual tonic without side effects. A part from these popular compound formulations used in vajeekarana, there are quite a few formulation which have a profound impact on the semen, the ovum and the genital organs of both males and females.
- Brihat Aswagandha gritha : The main ingredients are ashwagandha, ghee, milk and atmagupta.
- Brihat Shatavari ghrita : The main ingredients are shatavari root, milk ghee and honey.
- Amritaprasha ghrita : The main ingredients are ghee made of Cow’s milk, goats’ milk ashwagandha, bala, gokshura, atmagupta, kasturi and sugar.
- Godhumadya ghrita : The main ingredients are wheat, ashwagandha, atmagupta, bhallataka and ghee.
- Kamadeva ghrita : This medicated ghee is made with ashwagandha, shatavari, atmagupta, masha, part of the sacred fig tree, vidari and lotus seeds.
- Narasimha Churna : The main ingredients are seeds of ahiphena, ghee, sugar, cow’s milk, goats’ milk, musk, camphor, and honey.
- Rativallabha modaka : The main ingredients are purified mercury, purified sulphur, abraka bhasma, vidari, camphor, pippali, jatiphala, shatavari, yastimadhu, atmagupta, gokshura, ahiphena, bala, milk and sugar.
- Bhrihat shatavari modaka : The main ingredients are shatavari, atmagupta, bala, buffalo milk, purified ahiphena, musk and camphor.
- Kameshwara modaka: The main ingredients are shatavari, atmagupta, gokshura, bala, buffalo milk, purified ahiphena, musk and camphor.
- Vanari vatika : The main ingredients are atmagupta milk and sugar.
- Kamini darpaghna rasa : Purified mercury and purified sulphur are triturated, this forms a black powder called kajjali, the purified seeds of ahiphena are added to this; this mixture is triturated again by adding the oil extracted from ahiphena seeds. This is prepared in a pill form. This is a strong aphrodisiac.
- Svalpa chandrodaya makaradhwaja : This is a pill prepared with jatiphala, cloves and camphor black pepper, kasturi and kajjali, it is powerful aphrodisiac and promoter of semen.
- Purnachandra rasa : This contain a preparation of kajjali, vidanga and swarnamakshika bhasma which are triturated with honey and ghee.
External applied oils
- Sri Gopal taila : This medicated oil is taken internally and also applied over the genital organs or males and females as well as the breasts of women to promote virility.
- Mriga mada taila : If used externally; it causes erection and sturdiness of male organ.