Your nails are an important part of your hands and they too need to be taken care of well. Well-kept hands with neat, clean, painted nails are a pleasure to behold. Dirty and unkept nails will make your hands look ugly. Your nails need to be strong and healthy for your hands to look beautiful.
Here are a few tips on nail care.
- To harden soft nails soak them in warm olive oil for about 20 minutes on alternate days.
- For strong nails soak them in a mixture of horsetail.
- To remove stains from your nails, mix one tablespoon of lemon juice in a cup of water and soak your nails in this liquid for a few minutes.
- It is not a good idea to remove the cuticles from your nail, as it will make the nail susceptible to infection.
- If you use nail polish then do not use acetone polish removers.
- When you wear nail polish, give your nails a break from time to time. Leave them without polish for a few days.
- For natural nail polish rub petroleum jelly on your nails then buff with a soft cloth.